Class of 2024
Welcome Class of 2024!
We are so excited to welcome you to Lutheran High School.
Feel free to visit here anytime you have questions or want some inspiration!
___ Complete Application
___ Complete Interview with Mrs. Barnett and/or Mr. Brandt
___ Complete Online Enrollment
___ If applicable, complete Financial Aid request
___ Select your classes (Course Selection Night is April 22, 2020, at 6:00 pm in the Commons)
___ Create an email address for you to use at school (preferably gmail)
___ Get your annual Physical from your doctor to participate in athletics
___ Submit your immunization records to the school office
Save the Dates!
- SUNDAY, MARCH 15 — Priority Consideration for Financial Aid deadline | If you would like to apply for financial aid and your enrollment is complete, please make every effort to at least START on your financial aid application. All questions should be directed to Bev McIntosh.
- POSTPONED - FRIDAY, APRIL 3 — LuFest Celebration! This is the annual Dinner/Auction that is held to raise funds that directly support the students at Lutheran High School. All new families are invited to attend for half-price if tickets are purchased before March 20, 2020. Click HERE to learn more.
- POSTPONED - WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22 — Freshman Course Selection Night! | All freshmen who are enrolled by April 21st should plan to attend this event. You will be given an academic snapshot and will work with our Guidance Counselor and Head of School to choose classes for the 2020-2021 school year. Event begins at 6:00 pm and will end with ice cream around 8:00 pm. Note: Current students will be available to answer questions about classes.
- MONDAY, JUNE 1 — BREAKOUT! Plan to join us for this year's Escape Room Challenge! Registration for the event is due by Friday, May 22, 2020. Cost is $15/student. We will begin at 6:00 pm. Please make every effort to attend this fun event. If you need assistance with the cost, we are more than glad to assist. [Address is 4770 South Emerson Avenue Suite A, Indianapolis, IN 46203]
- JUNE 2020 — Summer Sports Camps for students in 1st – 8th Grades at LHS. Camps include basketball, volleyball, soccer, tennis, wrestling, and cross-country. Click HERE for more information. Online registration coming soon!
- JUNE 28 – JULY 5 – Sports Moratorium Week, no athletic practices or competitions are to take place during this week.
- MONDAY, JULY 13 — Family Night at Dairy Queen on Thompson Rd. | Plan to arrive by 7:30 pm for ice cream and fellowship.
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 22 – Saints Sign-Up Day | All students are required to attend. This is when student receive their schedule for classes, Student IDs, lockers, and can purchase new & used Saints-Wear. This process usually takes approx. 1 hour. Hours available: 11 am – 7:00 pm.
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 4 – Freshman Luau | The Class of 2024 and families will meet in the back of the building in the Outdoor Commons for dinner, fun, and fellowship. All families are encouraged to attend! Registration coming later this summer.
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 6 – First day of school | All new students should report to the Auditorium by 8:00 am. If you have your MacBook, you should bring it with you. If you are leasing it, you will receive it at that time. Lunch will be provided that day. More info to follow.