Class of 2025
Welcome Class of 2025!
We are so excited to welcome you to Lutheran High School.
Feel free to visit here anytime you have questions or want some inspiration!
___ Complete Application
___ Complete Interview with Mrs. Barnett and/or Mr. Brandt
___ Complete Online Enrollment
___ If applicable, complete Financial Aid request
___ Create an email address for you (student) to use at school (preferably Gmail)
___ Submit your (student) immunization records to the school office
___ Decide if you plan to purchase or lease your MacBook. Decision will need to be made by June 18, 2021.
Save the Dates!
- WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14 – Freshman Course Selection Night! | All freshmen who are enrolled by April 14th should plan to attend this event. You will be given an academic snapshot and will work with our Guidance Counselor and Head of School to choose classes for the 2021-2022 school year. Event begins at 6:00 pm and will end with ice cream around 8:00 pm. Note: Current students will be available to answer questions about classes.
- FRIDAY, APRIL 16 – LuFest Celebration! This is the annual Dinner/Auction that is held to raise funds that directly support the students at Lutheran High School. Click HERE to learn more.
- JUNE - TBA— Escape Room! Details will be forthcoming.
- JULY - TBA — Family Night at Dairy Queen on Thompson Rd.
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 21 – Saints Sign-Up Day | All students are required to attend. This is when student receive their schedule for classes, Student IDs, lockers, and can purchase new & used Saints-Wear. This process usually takes approx. 1 hour. Hours available: 11 am – 7:00 pm.
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 1 — Freshman Luau | The Class of 2025 and families will meet in the back of the building in the Outdoor Commons for dinner, fun, and fellowship. All families are encouraged to attend! Registration coming later this summer.
- WEDNESAY, AUGUST 4 — First day of school | All new students should report to the Auditorium by 8:00 am. If you have your MacBook, you should bring it with you. If you are leasing it, you will receive it at that time. Lunch will be provided that day. More info to follow.