Class of 2022
Welcome Class of 2022!
We are so excited to welcome you to Lutheran High School. Feel free to visit here anytime you have questions or want some inspiration!
While you're here, you might want to make sure you're on track with your enrollment. Follow these checklist items:
___ Complete Application
___ Complete Interview with Mrs. Barnett and/or Mr. Brandt
___ Complete Online Enrollment form
___ If applicable, complete Financial Aid request
___ Select your classes (Course Selection Night is April 19, 2018 at 6:30 pm in the Commons)
___ Create an email address for you to use at school (preferably gmail)
___ Get your annual Physical from your doctor to participate in athletics
___ Submit your immunization records to the school office
Rising Saints Scholarships Available
Lutheran High School is pleased to announce that new scholarships of $1000 each, called the "Rising Saints Scholarships" are now available for the incoming Class of 2022! These scholarships are renewable each year (with provisions) to the student(s) who are selected.
Qualifications include the following criteria:
- Student must be entering 9th grade in 2018.
- Student must have an average GPA of 3.75 or better cumulatively in 7th and 8th grades.
- Each applicant will need the recommendation from two teacher or administrator. (*See instructions on the application.)
- Applicants should be involved in extracurricular activities in school, church, or service to their community.
- Applicants will submit an on-site written essay. Dates and times are listed on the application.
In order to renew the scholarship each year, the following criteria must be followed:
- Maintain GPA of 3.5 or higher while at LHS.
- Participate in at least one extracurricular activity each year at LHS.
- Successfully complete a minimum of 20 service hours/year at LHS.
- Complete the required renewal form provided at the end of each school year.
Each qualifying applicant will choose a date to come write their essay at Lutheran High School. Upon submission, essays will be anonymously reviewed by a selected committee at LHS. Recipient(s) of the scholarship will be contacted April 13, 2018.