Lutheran High School’s Office of Development coordinates several events over the course of the year.
Some of the events include:
- The Ruth Lilly Distinguished Speaker Series – Twice a year, a speaker is invited to talk with students and guests about the importance of their faith in their lives and business. Doug Boles, Indianapolis Motor Speedway president was the inaugural speaker in February 2018; Sonny Beck, CEO of Beck's Hybrids, will speak next in September 2018.
- All-school Walk-a-Thon – Held in the fall, students are encouraged to help raise funds for their school and enjoy an afternoon of fellowship.
- LuFest – A dinner-auction held annually in the spring and LHS' largest fundraiser, this Lutheran Festival offers an evening of fellowship, fun, and generosity.
- Recycling Events – Held in the spring and fall, LHS offers metal recycling and secure document shredding (thanks to business partners Hanna's Wrecker & Recycling and All Shred).
- Golf Outing – Held annually, proceeds from this fun event help provide financial assistance to our students. The 26th Annual Golf Outing is presented by Service Pipe & Supply, and will take place at Southern Dunes Golf Course on Saturday, August 11, 2018. See more infomation here.
See photos of past events at our Photo Gallery (click here).