Lutheran High School is a wonderful place to work, filled with dynamic and Spirit-led employees. While our turnover is low, we do occasionally have positions available.
Contact Bev McIntosh with interest or questions at email@example.com or 317-787-5474 Option 6.
Current Positions available at LHS:
Part-Time Positions Available:
- Morning Receptionist (7:30am – 1:00pm) Supports daily office needs by greeting visitors, answering the phone, contacting parents of absent students, compiling daily announcements, arranging Drive Thru Thursday food, caring for students, supporting the LHS office as needed
- Athletic Assistant (Up to 20 hours/week) Supports the Athletic Director by managing the Eventlink calendar for athletic events and officials, assisting the AD with all clerical and office needs, supports all athletic teams
- Development Assistant (Up to 20 hours /week) Supports the Director of Development and Alumni Relations by managing data and contact lists, assisting in planning fundraising events, communicating with donors, assisting Director as needed
- Maintenance Person (Approximately 10 FLEX hours/week) Supports the maintenance areas as needed with repairs and general upkeep of the LHS campus. Flexible hours including weekend and evenings.
Opportunities for Tuition Paying Families (tuition reimbursement)
- Football Event Cleaner: Responsible for the trash pick up after football games
- Soccer Event Cleaner: Responsible for the trash pick up after soccer matches
- LHS Bus Cleaner: Responsible to keep the inside of the LHS buses clean
- Sidewalk Power Washer: Responsible for power washing all cement areas
- Light Weekend Indoor Cleaner: Responsible for cleaning after a gym or auditorium event on the weekend by wiping down restrooms and checking supplies, picking up trash, cleaning as needed