Lutheran High School is a wonderful place to work, filled with dynamic and Spirit-led employees. While our turnover is low, we do occasionally have positions available. We are excited to be growing for the 2023–2024 School year!
Contact Bev McIntosh with interest or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 317-787-5474 Option 6.
Current Positions available at LHS:
Licensed teachers (full time and part-time) are needed for:
- English Teacher
- Business Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Math Teacher
- LCMS Rostered Teacher for Religion
- Assistant Boys' Golf Coach (hiring immediately)
Opportunities for Tuition Paying Families (tuition reimbursement)
- Football Event Cleaner: Responsible for the trash pick up after football games
- Soccer Event Cleaner: Responsible for the trash pick up after soccer matches
- LHS Bus Cleaner: Responsible to keep the inside of the LHS buses clean
- Light Weekend Indoor Cleaner: Responsible for cleaning after a gym or auditorium event on the weekend by wiping down restrooms and checking supplies, picking up trash, cleaning as needed