Hurricane Relief Efforts
The SAINTS of Lutheran High School are working to fill a donated semi with needed supplies/food to Louisiana on October 8, 2021.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please donate any of the following items:
- Canned/Dry Foods
- Beef Jerky / Canned Meats / Spam
- Nonperishable Food & Hardy Snacks
- Toilet Paper
- Diapers [Size Newborn – 7]
- New Socks / Underwear [all sizes, must be new in-package]
- or, Donate Cash to aid in buying supplies through October 3, 2021.
All items can be brought into the school office between 7:30am – 4:00pm, unless otherwise arranged.
If you would like a large box to take to your church, place of business, or other, please contact us directly to arrange for this. You can also call us at 317.787.5474.
Filling a semi will take a whole community! Help us as we step up to help others who have lost everything!