Class of 2026
Welcome Class of 2026!
We are so excited to welcome you to Lutheran High School.
Feel free to visit here anytime you have questions or want some inspiration!
___ Complete Application
___ Complete Interview with Mrs. Barnett and/or Mr. Brandt
___ Complete Online Enrollment
___ If applicable, complete Financial Aid request
___ If applicable, complete the Choice Scholarship (Voucher) application
___ Create an email address for you (student) to use at school (preferably Gmail)
___ Submit your (student) immunization records to the school office
___ Decide if you plan to purchase or lease your MacBook. Decision will need to be made by June 17, 2022
___ Sign up for your EventLink account. This is where all the calendars and alerts will come from. It is imperative that all families and students sign up for this free account. (You will need to search for "Indianapolis Lutheran" when you search for our school.)
Save the Dates!
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13TUESDAY, APRIL 19th – Freshman Course Selection Night! | All freshmen who are enrolled by April 19th should plan to attend this event. You will be given an academic summary and will work with our Guidance Counselor and Head of School to choose classes for the 2022-2023 school year. Event begins at 6:00 pm and will end with ice cream around 8:00 pm. Note: Current students will be available to answer questions about classes.
- TUESDAY JUNE 7 — Escape Room! Twisted Room Escapes | 3145 E. Thompson Rd, Indianapolis 46227. CLICK HERE to RSVP. You should drop your kiddo off at 5:45 pm and plan to pick them up at 7:00pm. [There is a Starbucks, Walmart, and several restaurants around the corner if you'd like to wait for them.]
- THURSDAY JULY 14 — Family Night at Dairy Queen on Thompson Rd. 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- TUESDAY, JULY 19 — Saints Sign-Up Day | All students are required to attend. This is when student receive their schedule for classes, Student IDs, lockers, and can purchase new & used Saints-Wear. This process usually takes approx. 1 hour. Hours available: 11 am — 7:00 pm.
- SUNDAY, JULY 31 — Freshman Luau | The Class of 2026 and families will meet in the back of the building in the Outdoor Commons for dinner, fun, and fellowship. All families are encouraged to attend! Registration coming later this summer. Start time 7:00pm near the Athletic field.
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3 — New Student Orientation | All new students should report to the Auditorium by 9:00 am. If you have your MacBook, you should bring it with you. If you are leasing it, you will receive it at that time. Lunch will be provided that day.
Join us at this year's Escape Room at Twisted Escapes! This event is for incoming freshmen only and will be a great opportunity to meet others. I will put you in groups to help you get to know people in your class. Hope to see you there!
We are seeking cheerleaders for football season and competition season. Contact Coach Abby Brown with questions.
Be sure to make note that Freshman Course Selection has been moved to April 19th!