Welcome Class of 2026!
WeLCOME TO THE FAMILY!
Feel free to visit here anytime you have questions or want some inspiration!
___ Complete Application
___ Complete Interview with Mrs. Barnett and/or Mr. Brandt
___ Complete Online Enrollment
___ If applicable, complete Financial Aid request
___ If applicable, complete the Choice Scholarship (Voucher) application
___ Submit your (student) immunization records to the school office
___ Decide if you plan to purchase or lease your MacBook. Decision will need to be made by June 17, 2023
___ Sign up for your EventLink account. This is where all the calendars and alerts will come from. It is imperative that all families and students sign up for this free account. (You will need to search for "Indianapolis Lutheran" when you search for our school.)
Save the Dates!
- THURSDAY APRIL 13 – Freshman Course Selection Night! | All freshmen who are enrolled by April 13th should plan to attend this event. You will be given an academic summary and will work with our Guidance Counselor and Head of School to choose classes for the 2023-2024 school year. Event begins at 6:00 pm and will end with ice cream around 8:00 pm. Note: Current students will be available to answer questions about classes.
- THURSDAY JUNE 8 — Escape Room! Twisted Room Escapes | 3145 E. Thompson Rd, Indianapolis 46227. CLICK HERE to RSVP. You should drop your kiddo off at 5:45 pm and plan to pick them up at 7:00pm. [There is a Starbucks, Walmart, and several restaurants around the corner if you'd like to wait for them.]
- MORATORIUM WEEK – July 2–8, 2023. No practices of any type will be allowed during this time.
- THURSDAY JULY 13 — Family Night at Dairy Queen on Thompson Rd. 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- TUESDAY, JULY 18 — Saints Sign-Up Day | All students are required to attend. This is when student receive their schedule for classes, Student IDs, lockers, and can purchase new & used Saints-Wear. This process usually takes approx. 1 hour. Hours available: 11 am — 7:00 pm.
- SUNDAY, JULY 30 — Freshman Luau | The Class of 2026 and families will meet in the back of the building in the Outdoor Commons for dinner, fun, and fellowship. All families are encouraged to attend! Registration coming later this summer. Start time 7:00pm near the Athletic field.
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 2 — New Student Orientation | All new students should report to the Auditorium by 9:00 am. If you have your MacBook, you should bring it with you. If you are leasing it, you will receive it at that time. Lunch will be provided that day.
Escape Room Date set
Mark your calendars for June 8, 2023 at 6:00pm for our first Freshman Group Activity! We'll provide additional details as the event nears.