Re-Enrollment is Open
All Returning students need to re-enroll.
- Log in using your Username and Password. If you've forgotten your password, you can use the link on that page to reset it. Please note that the password is case-sensitive.
- Once you're in your Family Portal account, go to the link on the left of the screen labeled, "Apply/Enroll."
- This will open a new tab or window (be sure pop-up blockers are off) and you will see your child's name with a "Start Enrollment Packet" link. (If you have more than one child at LHS, you will see one for each child.)
- Follow the instructions given throughout the Re-Enollment forms. This process should take about 15-20 minutes. Please Note: This is a great time to update your address, phone, Emergency Contacts, Immunizations, etc. Fields will be pre-populated with our current information. If it's incorrect, please update it here!
- When you submit your Enrollment form, you will be charged the Enrollment Fee listed below that can be paid online using a credit or debit card.
January 1 – 31 | $100
February 1 – 28 | $150
March 1 and later | $200
Questions about ENROLLMENT? Please contact Deidre Barnett, Director of Admissions.
Questions about FINANCIAL AID or CHOICE SCHOLARSHIP? Please contact Bev McIntosh, Office Administrator.
We look forward to another year of spiritual, academic, and personal growth with your family!