Lutheran High School’s Office of Development and Alumni Relations coordinates several events over the course of the year.
Some of the events include:
- Alumni Celebrate & Connect events – Held three times a year, alumni are invited for some food and fellowship! Visit the Alumni web page for details.
- GOLD events – Events for Graduates Of the Last Decade (from LHS or other schools). Visit the GOLD web page to learn more.
- All-school Walk-a-Thon – Held in the fall, students are encouraged to help raise funds for their school and enjoy an afternoon of fellowship.
- LuFest – A dinner-auction held annually in the spring and LHS' largest fundraiser, this Lutheran Festival offers an evening of fellowship, fun, and generosity.
- Recycling Events – Held in the spring and fall, LHS offers metal recycling. Thanks to business partner Hanna's Wrecker, Parts & Recycling.
- Golf Outing – Held annually, proceeds from this fun event help provide financial assistance to our students.
See photos of past events at our Photo Gallery (click here).