Welcome to the Lutheran Saints Athletic Booster Club web page!
The Saints Athletic Booster Club is a parent-run organization whose goal is to enhance the experience our athletes have while participating in the sports programs beyond what the school budget can provide.
We raise money through:
We sell tacos and nachos on Tuesdays to students at lunch.
Some of the items purchased for our athletics programs include:
- State Championship rings (assist to purchase)
- Gym Repainting
- Bumper Plates for the weight room
- Baseball backstop repair/improvement (ongoing project)
- New mats for Cheerleaders
- New suit for our Mascot, Louie
- Jersey replacements for football team
- New Frames for our "Wall of Fame" athletes
- New Wrestling Mat (assisted athletics department)
- Visitor-Side Bleachers for outdoor athletic field (assisted athletics department)
- TouchPro Screen to capture and record all-state and all-county athletes, as well as keep history of teams and coaches
- Shooting Machine for boys and girls basketball
- Tennis Score Cards
- And more!
more pics to come!
Booster Club Membership information:
- Gold Level | $100 per family | receives 2 cotton SaintsWear shirts + 1 free popcorn at all home sporting events.
- Maroon Level | $50 per family | receives 1 cotton SaintsWear shirt + 1 free popcorn at all home sporting events.
- Louie Level | $25 per family | receives 1 free popcorn at all home sporting events
We hold meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 6:00pm in the ACE Lab at LHS. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the Saints family and meet other parents involved in school.
Athletic Booster Club Board:
Gege Tindall – SaintsWear Coordinator
Tiffany Blankenship – Taco Tuesday Coordinator