Athletic Booster Club
Welcome to the Lutheran Saints Athletic Booster Club web page!
The Saints Athletic Booster Club is a parent-run organization whose goal is to enhance the experience our athletes have while participating in the sports programs beyond what the school budget can provide.
We raise money through:
Booster Club Memberships
Fall and Winter Sports Programs/Advertising
Kroger Community Rewards (it's free! Sign Up here and look for "Lutheran High School Athletic Booster Club")
Other Fundraisers throughout the year
Some of the items purchased for our athletics programs include:
- Tennis Score Cards
- Bumper Plates for the weight room
- Pom Poms for Cheerleaders
- New suit for our Mascot, Louie
- New Frames for our "Wall of Fame" athletes
- New Wrestling Mat (assisted athletics department)
- Visitor-Side Bleachers for outdoor athletic field (assisted athletics department)
- TouchPro Screen to capture and record all-state and all-county athletes, as well as keep history of teams and coaches
- COMMITTED TO PURCHASE in the 2020-2021 year:
- New Basketball Shooting Machine (with assistance from team fundraising)
- New Maroon Jerseys for football team
more pics to come!
We encourage you to come join us! Together we can make the future bright for the LHS student athletes. Everyone can make a difference and have fun doing it. Come to the next booster club meeting or contact a board member and get involved!
Athletic Booster Club Board:
Deidre Barnett – President (email Deidre)
Jessica Burge – Vice President
Beth Knight – Secretary