If you are going into 9th Grade (Class of 2024), you may qualify for our new scholarship program!
The first 50 students who earn a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 and higher can qualify.
PARAMETERS OF PROGRAM
We have a limited number of scholarships available, first come, first served.
This program is only available to students enrolling in Class of 2024 at this time.
3.75 or higher | $2,000/year for each year enrolled at LHS (20 scholarships available)
3.50 – 3.74 | $1,500/year for each year enrolled at LHS (20 scholarships available)
3.00 – 3.49 | $1,000/year for each year enrolled at LHS (10 scholarships available)
You should seek guidance from your current school to assist in determining GPA if your school does not include GPA on your transcript.
- GPA is considered for 7th and 8th Grades.
- Applicants can initially qualify for the scholarship based on 7th Grade and Semester 1 of 8th Grade. Official Transcripts provided at the end of the school year will determine final scholarship amount.
- GPA scale:
- A= 4 points
- B= 3 points
- C= 2 points
- D= 1 point
- F= 0 points
- High School level classes taken in 8th Grade will be considered “weighted classes,” adding a point to the GPA scale.
- Only Semester Grades count towards your GPA.
- We are offering a limited number of scholarships in each category. These are determined by the date of enrollment (first come, first served). If you qualify for a scholarship but the number of scholarships in that category are already depleted, you may qualify for a lesser scholarship that still has availability.
- Tuition fees will reflect scholarship amount after successful completion of 8th Grade and official transcripts are received from sending school.
- Please contact Deidre Barnett, Director of Admissions with any questions.
CLICK HERE to start your application for LHS!
Move with Purpose | Pursue Opportunity | Champion the Positive